First of all we would like to start our post by clarifying that we are not nutritionists or diet gurus. If you decide to follow a diet check your nutrition requirements with a health professional.
We understand the latest nutrition trends, and we know that the keto diet is something that is getting more attention. That´s why we wanted to include a keto friendly sauce recipe.
You are going to love this sauce! Goes well with chicken, or pork… did we say pulled pork sliders?
Have you tried it yet? Let us know below in the comments section…
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup chicken or beef stock
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Erythritol or other granular cup-for-cup sugar substitute
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper more or less, to taste
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Add all ingredients to a sauce pan and stir to combine.
- Heat on medium heat until you start to see bubbles form, then bring the sauce to a very low simmer.
- Simmer until your sauce reaches desired thickness (the longer you simmer, the more liquid will evaporate). We usually heat mine for about 5 minutes.
- Allow sauce to cool and enjoy!