Hot summer days are approaching with intentions to stay… So how about enjoying them with a fresh potato salad? A perfect side dish for your next barbecue.
The best thing you can do is to prepare your salad the previous day, to have enough time to spend and enjoy with your guests, and also to prepare other items on your barbecue list. If you choose our suggestion, remember to cover or store your salad on a sealed compartment to preserve its color and freshness.
You can add boiled eggs, or avocado for extra creamyness to this salad. We personally prefer avocado because its lively colors as rich flavor.
Dare to try it… you will see and taste how good it is!
- 6 medium potatoes boiled, cooled, sliced, and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup finely diced green onions
- 4 dill pickles finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cups mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add the potatoes, green onions, and pickles to a large mixing bowls.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the mayo, mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Transfer the dressing to the main mixing bowl and use a spatula to gently toss the ingredients with the dressing until everything’s incorporated.
- Refrigerate the salad until chilled, and serve.
Grilier Gourmet Tip:
You can use our microwave bag to cook your potatoes. Link below:
Microwave Potato Bag (1pc)
Microwave potato bag. Make cooked potatoes en minutes.
This bag is great for cooking potatoes in the microwave, just put the potatoes inside the bag, close the bag and put it for a couple of minutes in the microwave. The bag will create a steam pocket to cook the food inside.