If you love peach cobblers you are going to love this recipe! Grilled Peaches are a delicious dessert that can be made quickly.
To make a healthier version, you can grill the peaches on their own.
I love peaches but I don’t buy them usually. I prefer to use them in baked goods.
If you haven’t tried grilled peaches before, you have to try them!
Stone fruits can be grilled, sautéed, poached, baked, broiled and glazed. Summer is stone fruit season, so better you save this recipe to enjoy this year! You will not regret it, believe me!
Just 4 ingredients… easy peachy!
- 4 peaches halved and pitted
- ¼ cup salted butter at room temperature + extra butter to brush peaches
- 1 ½ Tbsp. brown sugar
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- In a small bowl, put the butter with the sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
- Brush peaches with butter. Then place the peaches face-down on the grill and cook them until the tops are slightly softened, that’s about 3 minutes. You don’t need to move them or check them, just wait until the tops are slightly soft.
- Flip peaches over and sprinkle tops with cinnamon brown sugar mixture.
- Grill for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until sugar mixture begins to caramelize.
- Remove the peaches from the grill and serve warm… with vanilla ice cream, if desired.