What if I told you that ten years from now your life would be exactly the same?
Are you afraid of change?
If you are not afraid and you want a change, today is the day to start.
ATTENTION: This is not a recipe, it’s a New Year’s Resolution List.
- Eat less fast food. As you might know we love food. But the good one. Avoid processed food, simple sugars and starches. Eat more vegetables and healthy fats.
- Drink more water. At least 8 glasses a day. Drinking water has multiple benefits: avoid headaches, relieve fatigue, relieve constipation, improves digestion, prevent hangovers, helps with weight loss and other benefits.
- Sleep more. High quality sleep helps reduce inflammation, improves memory, improves concentration, helps with weight loss, lower stress levels, improves mood, etc.
- Break a bad habit. No matter what it is, you must find something better to do. Scientists say that we need about 21 days to make/break a habit. If you can go 21 days without doing something, you won’t need it anymore.
- Meet new people. When you meet new people, you never know what they are going to bring to your life.
- Pursue a hobby. Meditation, fishing, cooking, gardening, knitting, or whatever fun thing you choose.
- Laugh often. Laugh a lot. Laughter is the best medicine.
- Compliment yourself more. You are the best. You are awesome. Never doubt yourself.
- Try to take the stairs. Avoid elevators. Choose the long way, choose health.
- Cultivate new skills. Choose the skills in which you are weakest and try to improve them or incorporate new skills.
- Get in touch with old friends. Try to recover those old friendships with whom you had such a good time. Do not let more time pass.
- Learn to see the positive side of everything. When it rains look for rainbows, when it’s dark look for stars.
- Visit a new place. It’s time for a new adventure. There are places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are.
- Do nothing. After all these things, do nothing. Just relax and enjoy life.
As you can see, there are a lot of resolutions. You must choose the best things for you, to have a better and happy life.
All the Grilier Gourmet team wish you and excellent year.